Bruno Ehrs is one of Sweden’s most renowned photographers, and on Nordic Light's guest list from 2011. He will be guiding the participants in this five-days environmental portrait photography workshop in company with the professional musicians of Kristiansund Sinfonietta, September 26-30, 2012.
Bruno Ehrs is one of the true masters of classic Swedish photography, a perfectionist and maestro of his craft. His photographic work ranges from architecture, documentary and cuisine, through advertising, art, industry and environment, to nature, landscape and portraiture. Several travel magazines consider him a top class travel photographer. Ehrs has a command of all genres and not least all types of customers, including royalty. For Norwegian version, FOLLOW THIS LINK.
The models for this very special workshop are handpicked from Kristiansund Sinfonietta, the professional staff of musicians at the Opera in Kristiansund. 14 sporty musicians with their elegant instruments will be following you on location in the area surrounding Kristiansund.
You will have the opportunity to shoot unique photographs that the Opera it self will use for marketing. The images will be exhibited during the Opera Weeks in February and during the Nordic Light festival next April. Read more about the Kristiansund Sinfonietta at the operas website.
- Time: September 26 – 30, at 08.30-21.00
- Lecturer: Bruno Ehrs (click here for more information about the photographer)
- Price: NOK 5.500,- (Morning sessions and evening program included in this price)
- Bring: Camera, laptop with photo editing program and 20 of your best shots
- Sign up for the workshop to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or by following this link