(In Norwegian; FOLLOW THIS LINK.)
For the second time Nordic Light organizes this workshop in collaboration with Shell. The workshop will take place on the oil and gasplant Ormen Lange. Ormen Lange is Europe’s third largest gas field, and was discovered in 1997. The processing plant for Ormen Lange is at Nyhavna in Aukra, Møre & Romsdal. This is where the gas is dried and compressed before exported to England.
The photographer who will be leading the workshop at Ormen Lange this time is the charming British photographer Nick Cobbing. He is a real “chatterbox” with lots of energy. At the same time he is reflected and, of course, a super duper photographer! His main focus will be on how to tell a story with the photographs – “storytelling”.
Read more about Ormen Lange at SHELL'S WEBSITE.
- Time: September 26 – 27, at 08.30-21.00
- Lecturer: Nick Cobbing (CLICK HERE for more information about the photographer)
- Price: NOK 3.000,- (Morning session Wednesday and evening program Thursday included in this price)
- Bring: Camera, laptop with photo editing program and 20 of your best shots
- Sign up for the workshop to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or by following this link