Learn new skills during Workshop Marathon! FotoMagico is one of them!
Nordic Light offers a unique opportunity to learn the finer points of this prize winning tool used by many of our professional guests, amongst others, Steve McCurry and Alex Webb. When? During the Photo Workshop Marathon in October!
The courses will be held Wednesday 9th October at 10:00-17:00 and Thursday 10th at 10:00-17:00. Morning session with Morten Krogvold at 08:30-09:45 is included in the fee.
FotoMagico is developed by Boinx Software. By using FotoMagico you can create a presentation that is guaranteed to wow your audience. You can combine images or video clips, add music and text, and boom! You are left with a result which can be easily saved or shared with friends at the touch of a key. Simple, user friendly and most of all, fun!
If there is one
thing photographers enjoy more than taking pictures, it's showing off their work. As a photographer you will learn the best
method to present your images in a professional manner. Most presentation media
are extremely limited, without the possibility of customising them to fit your
needs. FotoMagico gives you complete control, enabling you to show and share
your work in many forms. The course is held in English and the courses on
Wednesday and Thursday are identical, lasting 1 day each.
- Course leader: Bastian Wölfle
- Price: NOK 1.000,- included Morning session with Morten Krogvold
- Place: Nordic Light - House of Photography, Kristiansund N
- Time: Wednesday 9th October at (08:30-09:45) 10:00-17:00 and Thursday 10th October at (08:30-09:45) 10:00-17:00
- Bring along: a MAC with FotoMagico installed (App Store), and a choice of photos and film clip.
- Signup: http://www.nle.no/signup-wsm2013
- More info about FotoMagico: http://www.boinx.com/fotomagico